Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Viva Vermont! by Melody Carlson

Back Cover: Winter is coming and Mrs. Carter treats the girls to a weekend trip to General Harding's luxurious Vermont ski lodge. Naturally, she has no idea that Taylor has invited some guys to follow them- boys who have a different type of adventure in mind. As usual, Mrs. Carter does not pay close attention to the girls' activities. When a dinner outing and small accident keep her away overnight, DJ, Eliza, Taylor, Kriti, Rhiannnon, and Casey are quickly in over their heads. As a party gets completely out of hand, only God's help can get the Carter House girls out of this gigantic mess. I love this series! Except the cover kinda confuses me cuz it's like an outfit but is there no body in it or am I just crazy? haha Anyways... it was a great book! And I wish I knew how to snowboard cuz thatd be amazing fer shure! And I thought it was kinda weird in thte summary they hardly mentioned whatsup with Haley. And that was crazy, I mean seriously girls can be so vicious and mean, I'm so glad I never had to experience hate friend an enemy's friends. I never even had any enemies really! Of course Taylor and Eliza are all about the partying and drinking. YUCK! I can't wait to drink when I am 21 and have no problems or worries about it I mean whatsup with teen drinking, hate it. That was scary at the end where Haley took all that aspirin. And DJ praying so diligently for her, it's amazing. I don't think I've really had to do that but I will someday I'm sure. In the meantime, I'll keep on reading! So close to my goal now, recently I've been behind I dunno why but I know I can do it! WOOHOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]