Friday, November 13, 2009

Something Borrowed by Catherine Hapka

Back Cover: When Ava gets dumped by her boyfriend she's pretty upset. He wasn't the love of her life or anything, but with her sister's wedding- a.k.a the social event of the season- just two weeks away, Ava's got to save face by finding someone cute and fun to bring as her date. With the clock ticking and no dates in sight, Ava asks her best friend if she can "borrow" her boyfriend, Jason, for the night. Ava's never been a big Jason fan, but he'll look great in a tux, and at least she'll have someone to dance with. But it doesn't take long for Ava to realize she's got him all wrong... What do you do when Mr. Right is wrapped up in a package that belongs to your best friend? Cute book, and Ava is def boy crazy thats fer shure! It should've mentioned all those guys she went through to finally even think of asking Jason! There was Lance, who broke up with her. And I don't remember exact order I don't think but anyways, then Zoom, then Oliver, then Rocko, then I thought someone else and then Jason but man! But she does have guts I could never do all of that I'm way too shy! And I'm glad she has such a great best friend that she's ok with it. But of course if they relaly loved each other before thatd be different but ya know, technically my boyfriend is my best friend's ex, but my boyfriend even told me he just went out with her cuz she was hot, so ya know and they weren't such a great couple plus that was in freaking 8th grade! haha but yeah cute book, only thing to criticize is I would think the dress on the cover would be that horrible pink dress she hates but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]