Friday, November 20, 2009

The Good, the Fab and the Ugly by Rachel Maude

Back Cover: Halloween comes to Winston Prep and the newly named teen fashion label POSEUR introduces this season's must-have accessory: a red-hot handbag called the Trick-or-Treater. But whose design is sweetest? Janie, Petra, Melissa, and Charlotte all insist: Mine. You see the problem? Good thing, then, for the sweetness of revenge. Time to dust off that costume and put your best mask forward. Tis the season for candy, conflict, and couture. I loved it! I was lost for a little bit since I haven't read the first one in a while, but then I got into it again and it was great! I love those drawings in the books, they're amazing! And so fun. I liked the idea of them making that halloween bag but it can be used all year round! And it's cool how they have stuff you can do yourself in the back of the book. But it was a fun book to read and diff from the romance one, this one is just about four different personalities and their different lives. I know the third one came out but I'm not sure when I'll be able to read it but can't wait for it and the amazing drawings too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]