Monday, November 30, 2009

Love on Cue by Catherine Hapka

Back Cover: Maggie Tannery is a true theater girl and a total shoo-in for the lead in this year's school production of Romeo and Juliet. She's seriously psyched because it looks like her crush, Daniel, might be playing her Romeo both on- and offstage- if all goes as planned. But when her school decides to perform a musical instead, Maggie catches a major case of stage fright- because she can't sing! With her lead role in jeopardy, as well as her chance of winning her leaading man, Maggie turns to the musically talented Nico to give her voice lessons. But their voices aren't the only things that seem to be harmonizing. As Maggie tries to break a leg- and not her heart- she wonders who the music man of her dreams really is... HAHAHAHA They got the name wrong omg, it's Derek not Daniel, wth? That's hilarious, I have never seen that one before. Anyways, this ws a cute book, but man Maggie def needs to work on her boy skills haha, not that I'm much better but damn! That's so annoying I'm sure, liking a guy and not even being able to talk to him, although some girls can master that. I don't have to worry about it anymore though. But cute story, kinda diff than others. And I like how they actually get into the play even though at first they're all complaining and everything, that's what teens do right? But its good, except the wrong name thing but what can I do about that? I can't believe I'm almost done,I have to read a book a day now or else I won't make my goal! I did finish this last night, just didn't feel like doing the blog so we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]