Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Maine Squeeze by Catherine Clark

Back Cover: 2 Lbster rlls, 1 w/ extra mayo- yuck! 1 Lm'ade 1 Wtr Ignore Evan- Swap Tues to avoid? Call Ben! RITE AFTR WRK Get tmrw off- qlty time w/ Ben Stop lookg @ EVAN!!! What a great summary huh? Well I'll just tell you! lol. Colleen and her friends move into her house for the summer while her parents are off in Europe. And things get crazy. She has a boyfriend, Ben. But then the unthinkable happens, and her boyfriend from last summer, Evan, is back in town and working in the same place she is. She can't stop thinking about him, and although she tries to avoid him, she ends up doing the opposite, and Ben sees it, everyone sees it but her. So she breaks up with Ben and kinda just goes along with Evan. I kinda didn't really like the ending, cuz nothing happened, like she was kinda with Evan, but not really, I dunno it kinda just annoyed me a little for some reason. But it was a typical summer book like I said before I wanted a few books in between these since they're like all the same summer type thing! But I love the cover, it's adorable. And that umbrella and those chairs are totally me right? hehe. But yeah I can't believe how long it took me to read this, I need some catching up to do, man this is brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]