Monday, November 30, 2009

Never Bite a Boy on the First Date by Tamara Summers

Back Cover: Hall Pass Bathroom Nurse's Office Principal CHECK Other Issues I've got a few issues 1. I'm a vampire now 2. One of my classmates was found dead, with telltale fang marks 3. I didn't do it! (Really!) 4. Nobody believes me, so... 5. I'm going to have to find the real killer. I've already got three suspects. (Three very cute suspects.) One more problem: I am seriously falling for one of them... but what if he's the killer? So, I've never read a book from a vampire's point of view, the only vampire books I've read are Twilight, at least that I can remember anyway, which sounds bad I know but hey I've read a lot of books this past year ok? lol Anyways, it was good. I love how she just gets into these three guys and a lot of these things she finds out I def didn't expect. For some reason I was not thinking of how anyone would be trying to hunt and kill vampires, but that's what Milo does! At first I was all nervous for her when those pictures came up because I thought that he did it and that was his proff, but then I was like why would he be that stupid? And I kinda thought Rowan could've done it, but no he killed her when she was alive, how crazy is that. And then Daniel was kinda suspicious, but he ended up saving her at the end and getting the last kiss! But it was a great book I think and some good action in it too, not all love stuff, more like flirty type stuff haha and the cover I like. It's funny to me for some reason, like the lips are flying in the air with the bats haha I know I'm weird right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]