Monday, September 14, 2009

The Winter of Candy Canes by Debbie Viguie

Back Cover: Christmas is coming! An elf outfit and the minty scent of what seems like a gazillion candy canes aren't the only adjustments for Candace. Her biggest worry- what to get her boyfriend for Christmas- turns into a much larger project after Candace is reminded that real needs can be hiding right around the corner. Can this elf capture the true meaning of Christmas in time to make a difference? Of course I loved it. It just captures the season so well! I love getting presents for people and wrapping them and getting amazing cards to send to people. And decorating is so fun too! But anyways, I'm glad finally Becca and Roger got together! And it was so sad to find out about Sue. I kinda guessed that her mother died, but I didn't think of both her parents! And I wanna know what Josh's secret is, I guess they say his parents are famous but I wonder what will be revealed in the last book and if Candace gets together with Josh because I think they'd go perfect together! Then if Tamara dates Josh's brother than it'll be fun to all hang out together right? Ha, on to the last book sadly! I love them but it's a cute little 4 book series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]