Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Milkrun by Sarah Mlynowski

Back Cover: Of all the ways to find myself Single Again, this has to be the worst. A "Dear Jackie" email from my supposed boyfriend, who claimed to be "finding himself" in Thailand. Instead, he's found someone else. And dumped me. But I, Jackie Norris, will bounce back! I will become Crazy Dating Girl and prove to Jilting Jeremy that I am over him! One snag: Why do all the guys I meet either have groping hands, lunatic tendencies or a worrying interest in putting up shelves? I need a man who wants to rip my clothes off, feed me pizza, then have stimulating, intelligent conversation. single in Boston- c'mon, there has to be someone! I love the cover, silly of me! :] But it's so cute and makes the milk look all exotic, but milk is yummy. Anyways, I liked the book, but it wasn't amazing! But Jackie reminds me of Mia from Princess Diaries, like the way she writes stuff and says certain things about guys. It's a funny book though. Especially that guy Tim who he reaches his peak having sex in like less than a minute! WTH! Is that even possible? I wouldn't know haha. But it's funny the people she meets, or more like guys she meets. But I didn't really see a point, like I mean stuff happens and she doesn't end up with a guy at the end, but I dunno. Something feels like it's missing I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]