Saturday, September 5, 2009

Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott

Front Flap: When Alice was ten, Ray took her away from her family, her friends- her life. She learned to give up all power, to endure all pain. She waited for the nightmare to be over. Now Alice is fifteen and Ray still has her, but he speaks more and more of her death. He does not know it is what she longs for. She does not know he has something more terrifying than death in mind for her. This is Alice's story. It is one you have never heard, and one you will never, ever forget. WOW! This was sooooo just terrifying! I couldn't believe this was happening to this girl, the narrator. ually and just got whatever he wanred from her sexually and she did it and then afterwards he had the nerve to go and say oh because I love you. It's sickening, it really is! I mean I know there are people out there like that, but this made it so realistic and felt like you were right there along with everything happening. And then him wanting to get another little girl! She's been mistreated so badly that she can't wait for the little girl to replace her, how vile is that. I was so heartbroken, even though I know in my head it's just a story, but it probably really isn't because I'm sure it has happened alot to little girls everywhere in the world and it's really scary. I know when I have a kid, I am going to be keeping my eye on them 24/7 when they're not in the houseI mean jeez! But it was def different from Elizabeth Scott but that'ypes of thinse it proves she can write different types of things and they're all really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]