Saturday, October 17, 2009

You're The One That I Want by Cecily von Ziegesar

Back Cover: Our college acceptance letters are arriving today. Those who do best will act all shocked and modest; the ones who fail miserably will declare how unimportant it all is, even though they secretly know they are doomed; Fee Fie Foe Fum, I smell a cat fight! But after today it's time to get back to what's important: our love lives. Can't wait for this day to be over so the real fun can begin!! Good luck, everybody. Ohhh college applications! Def scary, even though I didn't really have to go through this because I got acepted to my college in December and that's the only one I applied to like through some scholarship I was trying to get! So anyways, I'm so glad Nate and Blair finally did it! They really should just get married damn haha. And man Serena just had to get all the guys, no wonder all the gossip surrounds her about having sex with a whole bunch of guys ha. And then Dan and Vanessa, man are they gonna just be together too? They need to be! They were so excited to be moving in together! Jenny will hopefully become a model? Hmmm if clothes fit over her boobs good right? And it kinda sux in the series Jenny doesn't even have big boobs! Haha oh well. On to the next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]