Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Island Girls (And Boys) by Rachel Hawthorne

Back Cover: Coastal Campground Resort Date July 4 Rental type: 2-person sailboat Rented by: Jen Taylor and Dylan Nelson Rental Time: 8:15 p.m. Destination: Out to sea! Life Jackets: 2 Time back: ??? Don't wait up! Back Covers like these ones are so cute. But I love the cover, it's so cute too! And so animated, makes me think of like an island cartoon with girls in the coconut bras and all that and of course dolphins and palm trees and sun! Well this book was pretty good, went through it fine. Just one of those norma cute books about friends and love. I think it would be really fun to have a house with a few friends, but def you'd learn alot about them you thought you already knew them all the way, but living with them is a whole different story! And of course they all found boys or Chelsea already had one but whatever, same thing. Thatd be so fun too having three couples! That house sounded pretty big too! But it was just a cute little summer type book! I have a few others I bought I think I'll read another type in between them, it'll make me sad cuz I want it to be summer and be on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]