Saturday, October 3, 2009

Be Strong and Curvaceous by Shelley Adina

Back Cover: After spending spring break in Mexico with her grandparents, Carly Aragon, can't wait to get back to school at Spencer Academy in San Francisco. With Lissa Mansfield and Gillian Chang by her side, she's ready for anything...except a new roommate. Lady Lindsay MacPhail, flamboyant daughter of the Earl of Strathcairn, quickly becomes Carly's worst nightmre. "Mac" not only swoops in and steals CArly's privacy, she also sets her sights on Brett Loyola- CArly's biggest crush! But when Mac starts receiving strange, threatening e-mails, she and Carly must come together to figure out who's behind them and why. In the end, the fate of one girl will lie in the other's hands. Will the two learn to trust one another and trust God? This def came out differently than I thought! I liked how this one read better than the other, like smoother. It was more fluid for me for some reason, and I could kinda relate because Carly is like the nicest girl and I think I'm pretty much like that too! And Mac was def something, but even all those super rich people's have feelings about things too, even if they aren't as willing as others to show it. And then all the deadliness with Mac's half brother, totally twisted and didn't expect it. And Carly was so brave! Of course with God's help. It was amazing, and I wonder if the next book is in Lissa's point of view again or someone else like shani. Hmm guess I'll find out sometime I'll hopefully read. There's so many good series out there it's great! Reading is the best!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]