Sunday, October 25, 2009

Don't You Forget About me by Cecily von Ziegesar

Back Cover: Forget the tearful goodbyes, people- let's get on with the fabulous farewell parties! We're almost off to college, and these last days are like a perpetual New Year's Eve ball drop- total kiss-who-you-can-now insanity. So will everyone break down and spille their secrets at the last goodbye? I'll be thre to find out, and I certainly can't keep quiet... Man, I think I was pulling for Blair to get Nate, I dunno but I know I'm probably weird, but I hate cheaters, and Nate doing that with Serena while being with Blair made me so pissed off, so I an kinda glad he didn't pick either of them, since he couldn't stay away from either. But I'm glad the show isn't like that and that Dan and Serena are still together cuz they're so cute! But yeah, I'm so sad it ended, but I still do have the prequel left and also there's that newer one coming out soon about like their winter break or something like that? Should be interesting! yay, and now gotta start with the Carlyles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]