Monday, August 17, 2009

Secrets of my Hollywood Life On Location by Jen Calonita

Front Flap: It seems like the summer of dreams come true for Hollywood princess Kaitlin Burke: the media loves her(again), super cute and funny Austin Meyers is finally her boyfriend, and she's starring in a movie by her all-time favorite director, Hutch Adams. What could be sweeter? But life on set is not nearly as perfect as the designer makeup and couture costumes. And with a slimy ex-boyfriend and a scheming new studio executive on the scene, it's about to get a whole lot messier... I wasn't sure if I had already read this one because I know fer sure I read the first one, but I thankfully has my great book list and I didn't. So I read it! And it was so fun and catty and heartfelt. I love how down to Earth she is. And how she just gets things done and seems to be so natural in front of any camera. And it's so realistic the problems with Austin. And also the annoying Drew, and evil nemesis Sky, haha. But her brother gets to be in a part too yay! I was so sad when they broke up, Austin and Kaitlin, but thank goodness they got back together! And now I get to read the next book in the series, and then the next one after that too! Wahoo. Love books.

1 comment:

  1. i love this book!thank you for the tip i already read the first and i just loooove the seconde too!I loved your blog(wou!i writed love a billion times!)
    xoxo
    julia(brasil,wwwtudocool.blospot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :]