Friday, August 14, 2009

All I Want is Everything by Cecily Von Ziegesar

Back Cover: ...S and B have decided to kiss and make up, and it's about time, I mean, how long can you stay mad at someone who you took baths with in grade school? The question is, now that they're back together, what kind of crazy naughtiness are they going to get up to? Believe me, I'll be the first one to find out, and you'll be the second. It's not like I'm good at keeping secrets... So I love the gossip girl books and I just started reading them, althought I must say with all these series and all these main character girls and everything sometimes I get a little confused or disorientated haha but once I get back into them, it's all good. These books are like a way to be amazingly hot if you never have or get a glimpse of the life in New York. But the thing is, they kinda do talk alot about smoking, drinking, and doing drugs even though they're all under 18! If books had parental advisaries they'd def have some type of pg-13 or something ha. But anyways, love the gossip. Love the love. Love the emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]