Saturday, August 15, 2009

Because I'm Worth it by Cecily Von Ziegesar

Back Cover: It's February and most cities are a cold, gray wasteland. But not New York. At least, not my New York. Our college applications are in and it's time to blow off some steam. Best of all, Fashion Week is just around the corner, giving us plenty of opportunities to get dressed up and go completely wild. And just think: The later you stay out, the quicker the days will blur by. See you out there! Aw man these books are just crazy fo sho. A few things I randomly just feel like saying about the book. How could Serena take so long to realize Blair's haricut! I mean, I woulda noticed right away. And it was crazy when Nate got caught, with his friend whose supposed to have gone to Amsterdam, I knew something was fishy. Then the new girl Elise, I kinda had a little feeling she was gonna be a lesbian! But we'll see, she sure acts like to toward Jenny, and speaking of her, how many times is she gonna fall in love? she's def a sucka for love. In Gossip Girl books and It Girl books, I wonder when she stops be ing in Gossip Girl or is she just always is there? And that's crazy with Dan and that Mystery girl... Nasty sounding. Poor Vanessa. But she's a trooper. Can't wait for the next one to see if blair got into Yale! Oh the suspense...ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]