Sunday, August 30, 2009

Princess in Love by Meg Cabot

Back Cover: Princess Mia may seem like the luckiest girl ever. But the truth is, Mia spends all her time doing one of three things: preparing for her nerveracking entree into Genovian society, slogging through the congestion unique to Manhattan in December, and avoiding further smooches from her hapless boyfriend, Kenny. For Mia, being a princess in love is not the fair tale it's supposed to be... or is it? I finally have started to read the rest of the princess diaries! I just stopped after the first two cuz i didn't know the order and just I dunno. But I'm glad to start going through the series cuz I love em! It's so great, Mia's lists with Lily or just things she put in it like questions for tina about kissing, and essays. It kinda reminds me of a diary/scrapbook! And I can't believe she just won't tell Kenny she doesn't love him back! But I'm soooo happy that Micheal and her finally got together! I mean I was guessing it was gonna happen ,but I wasn't sure when! And another thing I love is how Mia is always saying either she hates her life, or she's never gonna talk to Grandmere again, or she loves her life so much and she's so happy! It's funny cuz that's true in everyone's life. You want something really badly, and when you get it you're really happy, then you want something again. and again. and again. ya know? And the new stuff you wanted before is now old and boring! CRAZY! haha. but I loved the book, Meg Cabot is amazing, duh. And the cover is cute too. It reminds me of heart balloons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]