Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares



So, I've already read this, but I already own number 3 and 4 of the series so why not buy the first 2? Now just have to get #2 and it'll be complete! :] I love this book, and the movie was great. I like how the 4 stories of these different girls combine together to form this amazing friendship, where they always know they have each other. I wish I could have something like that, but I do know I have an awesome best friend, so that's ok! :] I love this book. That's all there is to it.

1 comment:

  1. i'm like that too:) i won't read a series if i haven't read all of them(in order). i have 3 willows on my bookshelf which is the next generation of the sisterhood-looks awesome!:)
    -amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :]