Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Girls on Film by Zoey Dean

Second book in the series. Anna's sister Susan, who was supposed to be in rehab, got kicked out and now she's living in L.A. with Anna. Susan starts to become friends with Cammie, which Anna def does not like. For one of their classes they're supposed to do a project so Sam and Ann want to make a film together. Ann writes the script, and they go out to this nice place,Veronique's spa, to shoot it. Anna is still avoiding Ben and starts hanging out with Adam, who seems to be the only real guy. But then she decides she just doesn't wanna be in a relationship right now. Meanwhile, Sam is starting to have a little feelings for Anna, mainly just wants to kiss her! Uh oh. She ends up deciding that she just wants to be good friends with her. And Anna decides she's just going to do what she feels, so after going on a jog and seeing Ben, she takes him back to her room and just becomes free. I loved it, of course. I probably love every book I read haha, but that's ok! It's sad how they're implying that all of their families are dsyfunctional and parents are always gone and not caring. I guess it is true, I don't really know, but it's like they don't even have a real family. I'm glad I do, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]