Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cracked up to be by Courtney Summers

Parker was I guess some perfect girl, until some party ruined it all. She got drunk and failed to report what happened to one of her friends Jessie. It's really intrigueing cuz througout the book there are little parts of the story adding up. It's like what happens next?! So Chris was her boyfriend, who is know trying to go out with Becky. The new guy Jake comes to school and she ends up liking him without wanting to. She's a tough character. I liked it because it showed a different side of things, other than problems like with guys, she was kinda confused on who she really was. That's the type of vibe I got from it. So yeah, I liked it and it went by pretty fast, but I'd still recommend reading it so you can see what I'm talking about! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]