Thursday, July 30, 2009

Parties & Potions by Sarah Mlynowski

Front Flap: Life's a ball when you're a withc. Literally! This year my sister Miri and I are both debuting at a magical party called a Samsorta, a debutante ball for witches. That's right, Miri and I have just discovered that there's a teen-magic scene. Who knew? And not only do these witches use their powers to throw cool parties, but some of them also; zap up backstage passes to rock concerts and poof over to Paris for dinner. Go to my school. Are boys. Yes, boy witches, like supercute and charming Adam, who might have a crush on me. Not that I'm interested. I have Raf. The boyfriend I'm madly in love with. Except that Raf-inlike Adam- can never, ever know I'm a witch. Unless someone tells him. I love the covers of the Magic in Manhattan series, the girl on the cover reminds me of me! haha, if I were a witch :] This one was great! It sounded really cool, the Samsorta. And I wish I had a younger sister like that. I just have two younger brothers, but oh well, can't change it. It was so sad when Rachel broke up with Raf!!! But I was so happy at the end when she told him, and their dad, and Tammy. It's always the best to be honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]