Friday, July 24, 2009

Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian

Front Flap: When she was nine, Megan Meade met a group of terrible, mean, Popsicle-goo-covered boys, the sons of her father's friend- the McGowan boys. Seven years later, Megan's army doctor parents are shipping off to Korea and Megan is being sent to live with the little monsters, who are older now and quite different than she remembered them. Living in a house with seven boys will give Megan, who has never even been kissed, the perfect opporutnity to learn everything there is to know about boys. And she'll send all her notes to her best friend, Tracy... Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan boys. Observation #1: Being an army brat sucks. Except that is definitely a better alternative to moving to Korea. Observation #2: Forget evil, laughing, little monsters. There guys have been touched by the Abercombie gods. they are a blur of toned, suntanned perfection. Observation #3: I need a lock on my door: STAT. Observation #4: Three words: six-pack abs. Observation #5: Do not even get me started on the state of the bathroom. I'mthinking of calling in a haz-mat team. Seriously Observation #6: These boys know how to make enemies. Big time. Megan Meade will have to juggle a new school, a new family, a new crush- on the boy next door, as in the next bedroom door- and anew life. Will she survive the McGoawn boys? Haha I loved it! I can't imagine living with that many people, let alone all guys except the mom! There def would be some serious friend shopping nights and everything haha. But it was interesting. Evan was kinda really annoying, but oh well. I liked Megan, kinda reminds me of me sometimes,when I really wanna say whats on my mind but I don't cuz I'm too scared. Maybe I'll be able to overcome that too!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]