Monday, December 7, 2009

Giving up the V by Serena Robar

Back Cover: Spencer Davis just turned sixteen. But unlike most hormonal teenagers who seem obsessed with sex- like her entire crew of friends- Spencer just doesn't get it. She'd rather wait for the right guy and the right moment. But that moment may be arriving sooner than she'd though. Enter Benjamin Hopkis, a new transfer student who seems to have his eyes on our V-card-carrying heroine. He's gorgeous, funny, suave, athletic, and capable of making Spencer's knees wobble with a single glance. Spencer has never felt this way about anyone before, but is Ben truly V-worthy? This was a good book. I say that everytime right? But man how she had to do the pap test sounds so scary i haven't done one yet. I don't know if I should have it done already but I'm still a virgin so ya know but yeah anyways god book. Ben waqs def an asshole and I knew just like the reader always does and so do other people but the two people who like each other never know. since he was in a grumpy mood when Ben was nice and talking and laughing and whatever else with Spencer. But there was def some good drama and man teens think about sex that much? ha I can imagine it though especially the guys. But the thing that's funny is here it's like all sacred for some and not for others but in other cultures they have like arranged marriages and have to have lots of kids to support the family and everything when they're like around that age of 16 or maybe even 15 I'm not completely sure, but it would be really interesting to find some books about teens in other cultures and how they have different experiences than here. ALMOST DONE with my goal!!!!! I can do it yes i can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]