Friday, April 16, 2010

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

OK So this is my second time reading Twilight, because we had to read it for class and also I've been wanting to read it anyways and see how good the movie compares haha. But we discussed it in class and man people went nuts! Like talking about all these things that I didn't even think about or worry about. Like how race plays into it. That the vampires are white and the werewolves colored and Bella picks the white one? And how there's a few other people that are Bella's friends that aren't white and that they put them in there just so they could have them there. And how Edward is like a stalker because he goes in her room and watches her while she sleeps and follows her scent and has this control over her because she's like weak and wants to do anything to please him. It's pretty intense, these two sides of the room are always kinda tense but now it's like getting flung around. I just wanted to say the second time around after taking this class I did notice some things I didn't before but I still enjoyed reading it and there were still parts that made you feel emotion somehow. Now I just watched the second movie for the third time haha and want to read the second book, probably over the summer I will. We'll see but of course I like Twilight. I don't hate it but I'm not obsessed with it. That's all I gotta say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]