Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa de la Cruz

Front Flap: With the stunning revelation surrounding Bliss's true identity comes the growing threat of the sinister Silver Bloods. Once left to live the glamorous life in New York City, the Blue Bloods now find themselves in an epic battle for survival. Not to worry; love is still in the air for the young vampires of the Upper East Side. Or is it? Schuyler has made her choice. She has forsaken Jack for Oliver, choosing human over vampire. But old loves die hard... And even coldhearted Mimi seems to suffer from the ties that bind. Young vampires unite in this highly anticipated fourth book of the New York Times best-selling series. This was sooooooo goooood! I mean i was flying through it at one point and I did not wanna stop reading. I like how this one was into the different sections for Mimi, Schuyler, and Bliss. Some stuff I still am kinda confused about like all that history and when they used to be different people and everything, but it was great. Esepcially the part with Bliss! And that scary Visitor inhabiting her body I mean how weird would that be? And like at the end of every person you were left in suspense until you got to them again! It was so good, I love these books. I'm totally thinking of buying em all cuz I don't have any, just read it from library. But def a dark and scary book but there's still some love partsd. I was especially torn when Oliver just knew he had to give up Schuyler. SAD! And also when Bliss sayd good-bye to Dylan! But I know the next book whenever it comes out will be just as exciting! Cannot wait! Man there's so many good books out and series of books and everything. loooove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]