Friday, November 12, 2010

Vanished by Kate Brian

Back Cover: Against all odds, Reed Brennan re-established Billings as an underground library soceity. She and the new initiates created a glamorous secret headquarters and were ready to show Easton Academy that even though Billings House is gone, the Billings Girls are stronger than ever. But before Reed had a chance to revel in her success, something horrible happened. Noelle disappeared. Now Reed has no idea who wants to hurt Noelle or why, but it's up to Reed to save her. As the clues build up, the clock ticks down, and Reed fears that unless she finds Noelle soon, she'll lose her friend forever.
Man I read that one super fast! Well the private books I do tend to read really fast, just because they're so intense and I wanna keep reading. I mean this one my heart was pounding along with her in fear! And I can't believe that nothing was wrong with Noelle, and Reed did ALL that stuff for her! For what reason? I guess for at the end when they find that book of secrets, which is the next Private book. And it sounds awesome since they're supposed to be witches I guess when they start the Billings society, but it kinda sux since there already is a prequel, and now there's a prequel to the prequel, it's kinda weird! but oh well I'ma still buy it, but why do the prequels have to be in hardback? I'm just gonna buy it in hardback, then when it comes out in paperback I'll get it! Just like I did with the other prequel! But yeah I'm sad cuz I think I remember reading somewhere this series is almost gonna be done!!! But at least there's still privilege, and plus she'll probably come out with more books too or maybe another series? But anyways, loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]