Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

Back Cover: Spencer covets her sister's boyfriend. Aria's fantasizing about her English teacher. Emily's crushing on the new girl at school. Hanna uses osme ugly tricks to stay beautiful. But they've all kept an even bigger secret since their friend Alison vanished. How do I know? Because I know everything about the bad girls they were, the naughty girls they are, and all the dirty secrets they've kept. And guess what? I'm telling.

Wow. This was def intense! It kinda reminded me of Gossip Girl how no one knows who it is, yet she knows everything. But this one is a lot more scary, cuz it's like the only girl who knew everything about all these other girls is dead! And then at the end when they find her, it makes them all realize that someone knows all their secrets besides Allison. At first of course had to get oriented on whose who, but I think I've read the second one before, but I'm reading it again. I think it tells of stuff before, which is good since of course it keeps refeerring to the Jenna thing and it makes you like wth happened! Maybe Jenna is the one who is "A", but who knows. This is only the first book too! I do wanna see the tv series too, but I think I'll just wait until it's on DVD to buy and after I've read more of these amazing books! I know I'm getting older, 21 in Jan, but I think lots of stuff in teen books can apply to older people, plus they're some pretty crazy stuff in there, I mean wth is with our culture here? To have books like this where everyone is drinking, and yeah it's reality, but no wonder it keeps going on! Well I've never drank yet, so I'm glad of it too. But onto the next one! I read all these such a slow pace now that I have a few bought and by the time I'll be done, more come out! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :]